Exterior of Algonquin Park camboose log camp. Caption reads: Camboose Camp built by Dept L. & Forests Algonquin Park about 1959 on specifictions given to them D.A. Gillies & Patrick Farrell. This camp was similar to hundreds of square timber camps used to house men (25 to 30) in square timber gangs say 1850 to 1895 or 1900. No stoves used.