Gillies saw mill was built in 1921after the original mill was destroyed by fire in 1919. The mill operations expanded throughout the years but eventually the mill closed. The brick building was demolished in 2008.
Kevin Turcotte donated this item in 2005.
Scope and Content
Donation consists of a colour flow chart for Gillies Bros. Lumber Manufacturing plant of Braeside Ontario.