1. Photocopy of photograph of Arnprior High School, from Chronicle Holiday Number 1904.
2. Photocopy of page 152, vol. XIII, No. 2, The School, Toronto, October 1924, with reference to Arnprior High School, appointment of Geo. W. Rudlen, formerly of Sault Ste. Marie, as principal. NOTE: His name is spelled Rutland on the list below (item 3). Also the following teachers were appointed: Mrs. Jean McNaughton (formerly of Weyburn, Sask.), Miss Beatrice Cummings, Miss Dallas Legres, Mr. W.E. McCann, Miss Ella Gillan, Miss L. Elliott and Mr. W.J. Laurie.
3. Photocopy of a typed list of 20 ADHS principals (1865 to 1981).
4. “The Hydro Exercise Book” of Billy Box, A.H.S., Grade: Commercial (with 2 pages of handwritten notes).
5. Clippings from Chronicle of March 12, 1964: ADHS Budget Estimated Up $69,000 over ‘63. Miss Jean Graham resigned, teachers’ salaries, principle’s report (W.H. Sly), taxi charges.
6. Program for ADHS “Cupid’s Carnival”, Feb. 13, 14, 1969: ice sculpturing, basketball, sock hop, Crowning of the Queen, Hootenanny, parade, log sawing, human dog sled race, snowmobile races, drags and endurance races, tug of war, rink program, pancake race, square dancing, broomball, three-legged race, hockey, dance featuring “Leroy Preston and The In Crowd”.
7. 100th anniversary pamphlet: ADHS 1876-1976. Homecoming weekend October 8, 1976: graduation and dance, pigskin parade, football game, banquet, open house. First school on this site: contract let by the Arnprior Board of Education on June 23, 1875, for a four-room brick building. The students and Mr. Middleton took up residence in the new building. Total enrolment: 31 boys and 49 girls. First addition: 1910, second in 1923. Five more additions since then. Principal in 1979: William H. Sly (B.A. Queen’s). Two vice principals and 68 teachers, 1226 students.
8. Re-Echo 1985 (belonged to Shauna Ruddy).
9. Photocopy of a photo (Chronicle, date?) of students at Arnprior High School, 1944-45. Principal: A.C. Ward, BSc. Most students identified. Attached: enlargements of same photo.
10. Newsclipping (undated) mounted on masonite showing photo of 1927 Arnprior High School Football Team with identification: Front row left to right: Noble "Lefty" Ray, Austin "Shorty" Cram; Monte Cranston, Stewart Graham, Centre Row, left to right: Bob Houston, Garnet Anderson, Steele Campbell (Quarterback), Sylvester "Tacky" Laderoute. Back row, left to right: Ross McEacheren, coach; Eldon Gilespie, George Tripp, A. R. Scott, Principal, Bob Gillan, Howard Cunningham, Tim Mulvihill, coach.
See also our “Photo Collection of buildings in Arnprior and area, Accesssion # 1998-0094.
See also: ADHS files in Museum Collection.