1. Three-page 1986 Town of Arnprior Municipal Directory: showing industries/businesses with addresses, executives, telephone numbers, number of employees and services/products.
2. Two-page “Tour of the town of Arnprior” used by Mayor Tom Sullivan for promoting the town (by street).
3. Ad for Santa Claus Party, from Chronicle, Dec. 6, 1956. Lions Club. Helicopter. Majorettes. Barclay Craig.
4. Full-page announcement (printed by Arnprior Press, no date) for Arnprior Developments Co. Ltd. (Arnprior Meadows — housing development along John Street South between William Street and Edey Street. Manager: R.D. Lewis.
5. Copy of map of Sullivan Industrial Park, Arnprior, showing location of Pfizer, M & R Feeds, Didak, Hypernetics, Bell Canada, Chase Nuclear, Badische (BASF), Square D, Noranda Metals, water tower. 1984.
6. Entire issue of special print in newspaper format (distributed by the Chronicle Guide, June 1998), published by the Arnprior B.I.A. [Business Improvement Area]. The paper contains several articles by Peter Hessel on the history of Arnprior. Many names, addresses and telephone numbers of merchants and services.
7. Photocopy of ad in Chronicle Holiday Issue, 1904, “Hodgins, Druggist and Optician”. Central Pharmacy. Hodgins, “The Druggist, Optician and Fancy Goods Man”.
8. Invoice of McComb Hardware, 190 John Street, Arnprior. Dec. 31, 1956, to Duncan Stewart, for an oven element.
9. Invoice of J.P. Galvin, Merchant Tailor, Arnprior. Dec. 22, 1922, to D. Stewart, “cash $5 in full”. With carbon paper attached.
10. Business envelope of Arnprior Art Studio, Box 184, Arnprior [photographers].
11. Clipping of Mother’s Day ad for Jim’ Restaurant, 80 Elgin Street, Arnprior.
12. Receipt for $4 from Geo. H. Hubbell, Liveryman, Stables on Elgin Street, Arnprior, made out to John Stewart, dated March 20, 1912.
13. Ad for an annual meeting and election of officers of the Arnprior Business Men’s Association at the Madawaska Hotel on May 19 [year? 1960s/70s?]
14. Envelope for photo prints from W.W. Handford, Photographer [“Portraits by Day and Night”, Arnprior, for Mrs. D. Stewart.
15. Invoice/receipt from Cliff’s T.V. & Radio Sales & Service, 91 Elgin Street, Arnprior (to Mrs. Duncan Stewart, Waba) for $10.41, dated Jan. 18, 1962.
16. Invoice/receipt (white and yellow copies) from Johnston’s Pharmacy, 153 John Street, Arnprior, dated Aug. 1, 1963, to Mrs. D.G. Stewart, for $7.00.
17. Photocopy of an invoice from Sanitaris Ltd., Arnprior, dated July 2, 1912, to Presbyterian Church, White Lake, for 18 cases of soft drinks - $13.50 and “team and man” — 75 cents. Signature: Lewis Macnamara, Secretary-Treasurer.
18. Photocopy of short article in Arnprior Weekly News, Feb. 10, 1906 regarding the remodelling of the educational system in Ontario. Underneath: small 2-line ad for Peachey Bros., “bananas, oranges, apples, lemons, etc.”.
19. Photocopy of reproduction photo and caption in “Arnprior Anniversary Booklet 1987” showing James Moskos Confectionery (then Moskos Sugar Bowl). Jim Moskos, an immigrant from Greece, opened the confectionery in 1914 (Sugar Bowl Candy Kitchen) — on the west side of John Street. Leo Moskos, Peter Moskos. Also mentioned: Wagenblass store (started in 1919).
20. Photocopy of page from “ Arnprior Anniversary Booklet 1987” showing two photos, one of John Street in 1906, looking north from Elgin Street, and “Clancey’s Drug Store and adjacent shops following Campbell House fire in 1923”. Names of stores: “S.S. Tripp Pharmacist, Druggist & Optician”; G.H. Devine, “Mathewsons Furniture Show Rooms”.
21. Photocopy of an ad in the Chronicle of April 9, 1975, for Skyrotors Ltd. Helicopter Lease and Supply, Arnprior. Established in 1961, in a warehouse near the Newbyrne Hotel, now in new facilities [White Lake Road].
22. Photocopy of article about the bankruptcy of Skyrotors Ltd., “Want Skyrotors sold in ‘package’”.
23. Photocopy of ad from “ Arnprior Anniversary Booklet 1987” for Royal Bank (in Arnprior since 1923) and ad for Robertson’s Furniture (established in 1924).
24. Photocopy of a photo of the Bank of Ottawa, 1874, later Bank of Nova Scotia. See also file “Banking”.
25. Photocopy of a photo of Elwood McCrea in the rear of Powell’s Auto Service with signs he painted for the Newbyrne Hotel and Moskos Sugar Bowl. 1940s (?).
26. Photocopy of ad from Chronicle, March 25, 1975, for Donald C. Johnston Insurance and Real Estate, Kinburn and Arnprior. With photo of building at the corner of Madawaska and Daniel Streets.
27. Photocopy from ad in Chronicle Holiday No. 1904: George F. McNab, office in the Craig Block, John Street. His father: F. McNab, Catherine McNab. Insurance agent.
28. Photocopy of ad from “ Arnprior Anniversary Booklet 1987” with photo of Campbell Block (about 1903?). Ad for Neil Campbell Limited. Insurance.
29. Photocopy of three small ads from Weekly News, Jan. 27, 1906: Catherine A. McNab, Insurance; G.H. Moles, Insurance; S. Kedey, Insurance.
30. Photocopy of small ad from Weekly News, Jan. 27, 1906: Money to loan: J.E. Thompson, Barrister, John Street, Arnprior
31. Clipping of large ad for Arnprior Chrysler, from Chronicle (late 1960s?).
32. Full-page ad from Chronicle, March 26, 1975: M. Sullivan & Son Limited, 1914-1975 (61st anniversary). Showing Roxy Theatre and 1975 plant.
33. Clipping from Ottawa Citizen, Aug. 14, 1998: “Mall’s ceiling collapse stuns shoppers” by Jake Rupert, regarding damage at the Arnprior Mall. Arnprior shopping centre. Carmelle Miller.
34. 8 colour photographs of interior of PJ's Restaurant taken by P. Hessel December 2006 before interior renovations.
35. 2 photocopied pages of Arnprior Chronicle July 19 1978 showing glass bottle with bell trade mark of Arnprior Bottling Works found by Lester Cross of Kinburn.
Watchman, June 1, 1917, page 5: an article on the construction of the Moskos Sugar Bowl Restaurant building.