Arnprior and District Museum collection F5.3 and wrapped volume F 7.5;
The Museum collected records on the following: the Arnprior Public Library.;
Arnprior Public Library. -- 1894-1900; 1940-1960; 1964; 1987. -- 7 cm of textual records.;
Established in 1895, the Arnprior Public Library originally occupied the Post Office building.;
Series contains such records as the accession record (1940-1960) listing such information as author, title, publisher, date of publication, source of acquisition and price (26.5 cm x 36.5 cm, 3.5 cm thick, oversized item), a clipping from the Arnprior Chronicle, March 12, 1964, about the bylaw naming the library-museum for grants, the original bylaw no. 57 establishing a public library board in Arnprior, October 7, 1895 (museum accession no. 992.017.002), 3 leather-bound notebooks listing such information as the title of book and cost (1894-1900), and correspondence about the microfilming of the Arnprior Chronicle project between the library and the Arnprior and District Historical Society.