1. 8 colour photos of the Canada Day parade in Braeside held on July 1, 1997 (photos taken by Stan Horrall)
2. 1935 voters’ list for the Village of Braeside.
3. 50th Anniversary Booklet of Braeside United Church (formerly the Braeside Presbyterian Church). Key terms: Rev. D.J. Maclean, John T. Waite, Gillies Brothers (p. 7), Rev. W. Moore (page 11), Rev. James Taylor (page 14), Dr. P. de Jong (page 23) and photocopied copy with notes.
4. Typescript “Braeside United Church, 82nd Anniversary Update, 1984”.
5. Hand-written notes on Braeside United Church, 1902-1945 (from booklet).
6. Scribbler with notes and clippings about Braeside and area history, dated 1937, by Jean Bronskill.
7. 5 color photos the house and property located at 935 Pem Ott Road (formerly 21 Pem Ott Road) in Braeside, Ontario, depicting the result of the January 7, 1998 ice storm on the house and property (donated by Stan Horrall in March 1999).
8. 2 copies of The History of Braeside United Church, formerly Braeside Presbyterian Church, 1902 to 1997, commemorating the Church’s 95th anniversary (donated by Jayne Gillies for reference collection in June 1998)
9. Braeside United Church pamphlet circa 2001, invitation to Anniversary Service and Luncheon, Sunday April 29, 2001, and Welcome to Braeside comment card published by The Braeside Pastoral Charge.
10. Photocopy of article “First Ordained Minister, Braeside Presbyterian Church” with photo of Rev. W. Moore, Minister 1904-1907.
11. Photocopy of title page and copyright page of novel set in Braeside, “Tolerable Levels of Violence” by Robert G. Collins, publ. by Lester & Orpen Dennys, 1983.
12. Envelope with two photos of Braeside railway station. (a) postcard marked “Braeside, 12 July at station before 1915” [12th July was the day of the Orangemen’s Parade]. King Billy. (b) Braeside station in winter without notation or date.
13. Photocopy of pages 9 - 12 of typescript, “Association of Municipal Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario, Municipal Administration Program, Lesson 4, Unit 1”. It relates to the constitution and definition of a police village, which Braeside was at one time.
14. Two-page photocopy from History of the Braeside United Church ... 1885-1952, with handwritten list of ministers (by Mrs. G. Sereney of Braeside). Photo of Rev. D.J. McLean, who organized the first Sunday School in Braeside in 1885 and ministered until 1904.
15. Page from Chronicle, Sep. 29, 1976, article “Braeside: Village on river influenced by mill” by Judy Barker [Arnprior Librarian] about Braeside, with photos of houses, the Roman Catholic Church, the United Church, the Gillies mill and office building.
16. Temporary Receipt of Records indicating that on March 27, 2000, Phyllis Brennan of 120 John St., Arnprior, donated 4 articles about Braeside by Fred Inglis in the Citizen. They are kept in Map Cabinet Drawer 6.
17. Clipping from Chronicle, Aug. 6, 1975, two articles: “Title question blocks school sale”, and “Braeside News”.
18. Clipping from Chronicle, Aug. 6, 1975, article: “Braeside playground news”. “Cowboys and Indians Day”.
19. Copy of “Open Letter to all Residents of Braeside” by Kimberley Snider, Braeside Recreation Assn., June 15, 1998.
20. Two b&w photocopies of colour photos of Braeside Public School class of Grade 8 Class in 1960 and Grade 7-8, 1963/1964. Identification of almost all individuals provided by donor Mrs. Della Tournangeau. Colour photographs were scanned and returned to donor.
Re name: see File “Geographical Names” in Peter Hessel collection. Folder was personally prepared by Alan Rayburn for the Arnprior and District Historical Society in 1992, “The Geographical Names of the Arnprior Area”.
Event report: Article about Braeside United Church in Chronicle, April 17, 1952.