2. Clipping of newspaper article by Bernie Bedore, Arnprior Guide, Jan. 5, 1966, entitled “Diamond Park Spring”. Other key terms: Canadian Civil Defence College, Bill Beattie, John A. MacDonald (former editor of an Arnprior paper and founder of the health spa), hotels, Sanitaris water.
3. Photocopy of handwritten notes about Diamond Park Spring — in Pakenham Township (is this correct?) According to this, the area is now flooded (below the Tom Havey farm). Transcribed from notes by R.A. Stewart.
4. Photocopy of photo from Arnprior Anniversary Booklet 1987, showing parents of Muriel Saunders: Mr. and Mrs. W.G. Beattie, who owned and operated Diamond Park Springs Hotel in the 1900s. It was near the present Havey farm.
5. Event Sheet referring to article in Chronicle of April 18, 1930, page 2 “This week in 1898”: Diamond Park Mineral Water Co.
6. Newspaper Clipping from Renfrew Mercury looking back at November 26 1936 when Louis Macnamara sold the business to "an Ottawa man". The spring was known as Watson's springs at one time.
7. Clipping of newspaper article by Leo Lavoie, Arnprior Chroncile, Dec 12 1984 with photograph by Mary Graham; "Famous Springs water still flows into Madawaska River".