Print obtained by Muirhead from National Archives of Canada C7530
Scope and Content
This photograph was taken by A. C. McIntyrefrom the Cupola of "The Hill" the residence of Daniel McLachlin Sr. in 1870. The white church on the extreme left is the United Presbyterian. The next building ?. The next low building is 277 John St N. The next building in front of the two pine trees is that of Nathaniel Burwash, now number 284 John St N. The building on the extreme right is the Anglican Church. The building second from the extreme right is the Anglican Rectory.