Archives of Ontario C 120-3, former item number C 120-3-0-0-94
Scope and Content
Arnprior from the roof of the McLachlin Bros. office showing Macnamara house (before bay window). Small brick building was a McLachlin Bros. office and store houses beside it. Two three story buildings on John Street, one was the arcade (where Sweet and Sassy is located today) and the building on the corner of John and Elgin that is now empty. The bell tower on the town hall is visible. Photograph predates construction of the Post Office and Custom’s House 1886.