2 photographs : b&w; 10 x 14 cm in mattes 13 x 18.5 cm or smaller.
Donated in 1993 by Mr. and Mrs. J. D. McNab.
The images in this collection were captured by Topley Studio in Ottawa, Ontario. William James Topley (1845-1930) owned and operated the photography studio in Ottawa. The Topley Studio collection is held by Library and Archives Canada and contains material dated 1868 to 1926.