A by-law to repeal By-law No. 63 that was passed on April 3, 1871, which was for the purpose of granting a shop license to James White. The words for By-law No. 63 are scratched out at the top, impling that this change was made to matach with the change which lead to By-law No. 63 turning into By-law 72. However, other references to By-law No. 63 were left unaltered. This by-law also used to be By-Law No. 71.
Consult digital copies only. Archivist permission required to access originals due to fragility.