- Petitions to Arnprior Council for Local Improvements 1900, 1912-1952 E 17.2
(Sidewalks, Sewers, Roads etc.)
Sub-Series: Promotional Material
- The Town and the Mill;  5 x 16 mm Colour release print
- “Arnprior - A Good Place to Live & Work” poster (undated)
- Arnprior 2000 Millenium Calendar featuring many archival images and a calendar of events to celebrate the millenium. D17.3 (posters D16.9)
- Arnprior 150 promotional materials including posters, pins, bookmarks, commemorative booklet, events passport, newspaper insert published in the EMC and a collection of writing submitted by Arnprior residents entitled "Write-on, Arnprior, Reflections - Past, Present & Future of a town in celebration of its anniversary". D17.3
- Town of Arnprior Newsletter, 1998 D 17.3
The Town of Arnprior launched its first issue in June 1998. It provides useful information on who’s who at the Town Hall and Council and what services the Town provides for its residents.
Relief Ledger 1936-1943 Closed D 17.7
Bail Book 1954 - 1972 Closed
Town of Arnprior Veteran Street Names D16.7
- publication produced by Ad Hoc Committee in 2005. Includes documentation up to 2009 for Moe Robillard Street, Allan Bond Court, Bev Shaw Parkway, and Edward "Vince" Evans Court.