1. Printed pamphlet explaining history and layout, features of Grace-St. Andrew’s United church.
2. Clipping of newspaper ad, Weekly News Feb. 3, 1906. Rev. W.W. Peck, M.A.
3. Announcement re the forthcoming anniversary: proposed sub-committee . Note: Peter Hessel did not participate beyond that point.
4. Photocopy of a page from the “Arnprior Anniversary Booklet 1987”: Article, “The Grace-St. Andrew’s Story, with drawing or the church (former Presbyterian Church) and the Christian Education Centre (former Methodist Church), and a photograph of the cornerstone laying by Mrs. Daniel McLachlin on July 1, 1890. Rev. D.J. McLean, Wesleyan Methodists, Grace Methodist Church, St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Evangelical United Brethren, Rev. R.J. Davis.
5. Photocopy of a small picture in Chronicle Holiday Number, 1904, of Grace Methodist Church.
See also collection “Grace St. Andrew’s”. Key terms: St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church and Grace Methodist Church.
See also: Arnold Muirhead fonds
See also: Arnprior and District Museum collection,
Sub-group: Churches; Series: St. Andrew’s United Church (Pakenham and Arnprior).
Event recorded: Cornerstone laid for St. Andrew’s church in Arnprior. Contents of time capsule mentioned, speeches. Chronicle, August 29, 1890 (reel 1).
See article in Chronicle, Feb. 28, 1930, page 5 about renovations to church.