1. Eight colour photographs taken by Peter Hessel in May or June 2000 at the property of Steve and Jodi Lapp at 809 Milton Stewart Ave., R.R. 2, Arnprior (part of Lot 24, Concession 7, McNab Township). The property was sold in August 2000 to Michael Hoffmann and Rosalind Spencer. The farm to which this property belonged was the homestead of a Henderson family (Henderson was a weaver according to verbal information by Steve Lapp). The Lapps owned the place for only 6 years, but they did extensive renovation work on the house (inside and outside). This is a remarkably well-preserved stone house. There is a dry sink in the kitchen. Also of interest is the Findlay stove. There are prominent outcroppings of rock on the land near the house.
2. Photocopy of page 207 from McNab — The Township, indicating that Archibald Henderson was a weaver in Burnstown in 1851.
3. The History of Henderson House, Lochwinnoch (c. 1862), by Rosalind Spencer. Booklet prepared in 2002. Includes extensive research into Henderson family including census records, assessment records, land records etc.