1. Photocopy of article in Chronicle-Guide of Nov. 23, 1988, “Book on McNab Township a history lesson for all” by Melanie O’Brien (with photo).
2. List of persons invited to the book launching in November 1988.
3. Invitation for the book launching [pink card].
4. Copy of program for the launching of the book at the Christian Education Centre in Arnprior on Nov. 26, 1988.
5. Photocopy of clipping from the Arnprior Chronicle-Guide, Nov. 30, 1988. “McNab Township history book available at library” with photo from the launching.
6. Guest book from the book launching.
7. Card of congratulations from Peter’s family.
8. Card of congratulations from Susan Thompson.
9. Telegram of greetings from Commander Stanley Nettle in England, dated Nov. 24, 1988.
10. Photocopy of book review in Ottawa Citizen of Nov, 24, 1988, by Trish Dyer, “McNab Township tyrant gets softer treatment in new history”.
11. Copy of publication announcement for the book by Kichesippi Books.
12. Copy of publication announcement for the book (for libraries), by Kichesippi Books.
13. Photocopy of article by Trish Dyer in Ottawa Citizen, Nov. 28, 1988, “Tyrant still has power in valley. New book on Laird’s rise and fall”, with original clipping attached.
14. Photocopy of book review in Ottawa Citizen, by Jim Robb, “Laird McNab and his miserable flock”, with photo. (December 1988?)
15. Letter from Len Hopkins, M.P., with handwritten congratulations, dated December 14, 1988.
16. Ontario History, vol. LXXXI, No. 4, December 1989, with review of Peter Hessel’s book (pages 323-324) by Patricia Bolger, Renfrew.
17. Clipping from Chronicle-Guide, June 27, 1990 of article, “McNab Historian recalls two historic events” by Chris Gallon. Not directly related to the book, but two two historical anniversaries in 1990: 170 years ago (June 23) the “McNab Settlers” arrived, and 150 years ago: township meeting at Allan Stewart’s farm (June 3).