File consists of articles and photographs pertaining to the McGregor family including:
1. Clipping of article from Renfrew Mercury, May 7, 1997, entitled “Fire at McGregor’s Produce”.
2. Clipping of article on Glenroy Farm by Wade Raley, Chronicle-Guide, July 26, 1989. Photos of house, family of Steve McGregor and Noreen McGregor. Lochwinnoch. On same page, an article, “A brief history of the community of Lochwinnoch”, by Noreen McGregor. Photos.
2. Clipping of article from Renfrew Mercury, July 26, 1989 by Sandi Mercer.
3. Three colour photos by Peter Hessel of antique clock owned by Steve and Noreen McGregor.
4. Researcher Registration Form: removed from file.
5. Photocopy of pages 181-182 from “McNab — The Township” re the Glenroy farm (the book contains other references as well).
6. Photocopy of clipping (local paper, April 5, 1934): obituary of John McGregor, known as “Brickhouse John” (only brick house on the 2nd line). Son of John McGregor and Janet Fisher. Buried at Goshen cemetery.
7. Obituary of Robert McGregor (Robert John McGregor, 1923-2004), owner of “Robert’s Raspberries”.