1. Photocopies of 2 photos of the sawmill rebuilt after a fire had destroyed the second mill in 1931 (photos taken in 1959). The originals are owned by Mrs. I. Cunningham, who lives opposite the site on Waba Creek. The first mill built in 1840 was destroyed by fire in 1912.
2. Photocopies of pages 177-178 and 208, “McNab — The Township” regarding the Paris mills . The photo is of the second mill (destroyed in 1931). John Paris, James Paris, Colin Deacon, Jack Campbell, Boyd Campbell.
3. Black and white photo of the sawmill on the White Lake Road, north of White Lake Village, on Waba Creek, in the 1920s. The first mill on this site was the grist mill of John Paris (1840), who later also built a sawmill. His son James inherited the sawmill (the grist mill was destroyed by fire in 1912). The sawmill was later operated by Colin Deacon and Jack Campbell. It was struck by lightning and destroyed by fire on July 31, 1931. It was rebuilt, but eventually demolished. The same photo was used as an illustration in the book, “McNab — The Township” (Plate 62). This (colour) photo was taken by Peter Hessel of an original old photo.
4. Photocopy of article in “White Lake — The Later Years” by Peter Deacon, “The Deacon Family, with photo of the Headrick family c, 1875 and the Campbell and Deacin sawmill and grist mill. George Deacon, Marry Deacon nee Griffith. Colin Deacon, son of George, married Jane Headrick in 1896. Colin Deacon purchased a grist mill from John Paris and was co-owner of the sawmill with Jack Campbell. Colin Deacon was killed by a truck in 1950 at the age of 85. Memories of fishing at White Lake.
5. Four colour photos (3 in duplicate) by Peter Hessel (about 1999) of the property near where the Paris Mill stood on Waba Creek, White Lake.
6. Original postcard-sized black and white photo of the sawmill as in No. 3. Donated by Edith Morphy.
7. Print out from Arnprior Chronicle August 16 1934 page 3 "Merchants in 1850" shows Paris, John, miller, merchant, carder and lumber, White Lake. Other merchants from Burnstown mentioned are George Rochester and firm of Morris and Martin.