1. Photocopy of article in “White Lake — The Later Years” (published 2000) by Alma Majaury and Jo-Anne Camelon, “St. George’s Anglican Church — Waba”, with photo. On Campbell Side Road in Pakenham Township (“Shingle Hill”). Originally Ellis’s school house, built in 1900. Church was completed in 1908.
2. Copy of website information re St. George’s Church (Anglican), Waba - in the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Archives. First services in Ellis’s schoolhouse beginning in 1900. John Murphy donated land for the church - completed in 1908. In the Parish of Pakenham.