White Lake School was built in 1899. Electricity came to White Lake Village in 1948. Jack (Chip) Murdoch purchased the school in 1967 and opened a woodworking shop. The building was destroyed by fire in 1977.
Scope and Content
File consists of:
1. Moyer’s School Report Card of Billie Box, 1929-30. Teacher: L.E. Andison
4. Moyer’s School Report Card of Billie Box, 1932-33. Teacher: Elsie L. Bradley
5. Photocopy of an article in “White Lake — The Later Years” (published in December 2000) by Morna McEwen nee McNab of Robertson’s Corners, “White Lake School”, with photos of the senior classes of 1945/46 and 1955/56. Marion was a student at this school from 1929 to 1935 and later taught there (1943 to 1956). Key Words: School Hill, Mrs. Mamie Cameron, Arbor Day, Renfrew Music Festival (choir).