Built in 1863 by Hugh Frederick McLachlin, this white board and batton house with gingerbread trim was the home of the Macnamara family and later the Cunningham family. Richard Macnamara and then his son, Charles, were bookkeepers for the McLachlin Bros. Lumbering Company. Charles Macnamara, famed naturalist and photographer, lived in the house from 1885 until his death in 1944. In 1945, the property ownership was transferred to Marian Macnamara and Jean Graham Cunningham. It still stands today as a bed and breakfast.