Mr. Edward Mainprize donated these copies in May 2006. Mrs. Mainprize donated copy of Greenshirts in 2008.
Scope and Content
Donation consists of two copies of a team photo the Arnprior Hockey Club of 1938 -1939. This team won the U.O.V.H.L. Championship that year as well as the Citizen Sheild and the McKinnon-Anderson Cup.
Back Row: D. L. Raby (Exec); D. A. "Dolly" Oliver, C. M. "Mac" Mooney, Right Wing, Tommy Marshall (captain), Left Defence, W. Otterson Trainer, Mel Slater Right Defence, B. Ferguson Centre, A. N. Davieau, President, Jim Mulvihill Manager, Dr. J. H. Box, Vice-President.
Front Row: B. Bennet Left Wing, T. McManus, Left Wing, Clarence "Ike" Houston (player coach) Right Wing, S. Moncur Goalie, F. Lowery Centre, Bert Hall, Left Wing, Norm McNaughton Defence.
Arnprior Greenshirts about 1935 taken in front of the skating rink on Elgin St.
From l to r: Dolly Oliver, Mac Mooney, Ike Houston, Jack Carthy, Connie Tudin, Mac Beattie, Mac McIntyre, Jim Mulvihill, Bert Hall, Norman McNaughton, Tom Marshall, Harold McGregor, Missing from picture: Toots Sevigny, Ray Kipp.
See also Ludmila Borshevsky fonds, 2018-0377 for original photo.