Arnprior and District High School (ADHS) traces its roots back to 1864-1865, when Dugald C. McNab, Principal of the Arnprior Public School, coached a few of his older students. First known as the Arnprior Grammar School, the school changed its name to Arnprior High School in 1871.
Scope and Content
Fonds consists of three series, two panoramic photographs and miscellaneous items related to ADHS:
1. Arnprior District High School Yearbooks (Accession 1995-0059)
4. Panoramic photograph of Arnprior High School teachers and students 1939-1940 (copied from original, original returned). List of names compiled by group effort so names and/or spelling may be incorrect. CD with scanned photo stored with numbered photocopy in Map Cabinet 1 Drawer 13.