Norman Hazelwood is a McNab/Braeside resident who owned A. F. Campbell & Sons. Mr. Hazelwood was also Mayor of McNab and president of the Arnprior & District Archives.
Scope and Content
Donation consists of the following 5 items:
1. Two Black & White aerial photographs (11” x 14”) taken by H. R. Oakman of Peterborough ON circa 1958 showing A. F. Campbell & Sons yard in Arnprior Ontario. One view shows beginning of housing sub-division west of Daniel Street in distance. The other view shows Canadian Public Booth Company in distance
2. Two Black & White aerial photographs (16” x 20”) taken by Monteith of Pembroke ON showing A. F. Campbell & Sons office and mill along with houses on Daniel Street opposite to the yard. circa 1958
3. Cummings Rural Directory Map published by Cummins Map Company of Toronto Ontairo (24” X 14”); showing postal addresses for residents of McNab Township, West Carleton and part of Darling Township; circa 1933
Cummings map described at the item level in this database.