1. Information package produced for the Open House at the Stewartville power generating station in September 1998 (50th anniversary: 1948-1998). Presented to the Archives by Neil Stewart, Glasgow, in October 2000.
2. Copy of the first 3 pages of website, www.ontariopowergeneration.com/newgen/hydro/stations/Stewartville.asp
regarding the building of the Stewartville dam and station. Madawaska River.
3. Page 9 from the Arnprior Guide, Sep. 1, 1971, with article and photos of Stewartville and the power dam. Photos: dam, Alexander Duff’s store, township hall (built in 1850), Stewartville church (Presbyterian).
4. Pouch of negatives (by Peter Hessel) of Stewartville and the 5th Line between Robertson’s Corners and Stewartville, taken in January 1987.
5. 2 handwritten pages of notes by Mrs. J.H. Wright (for Peter Hessel) regarding Stewartville history. In 1989, the Wright family bought land that had been owned by Allan Stewart, after whom Stewartville was named.
See also files: “Balmer Island”, “Township Hall (Stewartville)”, and “Ontario Hydro” in Peter Hessel collection.