Built around 1895, the club rooms were located directly across from the Gillies Bros. administrative office. It was one of several buildings erected by Gillies Bros. which was covered in cedar shingles manufactured in their Klondike Mill. The long two story building contained 50 rooms for the lumbermen on the upper story. The main floor contained rooms for functions such bridal showers, card games, fund-raising activities and dances. Community groups such as the Braeside Women’s Institute regularly held meetings there. It was demolished in 1957.